Byline: The Register-Guard Oregon League of Conservation Voters - Rep.
What does OLCV stand for?
OLCV stands for Oregon League of Conservation Voters
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of OLCV in our Acronym Attic
- Oblique Lateral Cephalometric Radiography (maxillofacial surgery)
- Office of Licensing, Certification, and Regulation (Arizona)
- Online Character Recognition
- Online Class Registration (University of Western Australia)
- Optical Low-Coherence Reflectometry
- Original London Cast Recording (album; UK)
- Office Live Communications Server (Microsoft)
- On-Line Certification System (US VA Financial Services Center; Austin, TX)
- Open Loop Control System (electronics)
- Open-Loop Carrier Synchronizer
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] This was the scene confronting Jonathan Poisner and his team at the Oregon League of Conservation Voters in the late 1990s.
Organizations like the Oregon League of Conservation Voters fight every day in Salem to convince legislators to do the right thing and protect Oregon's natural legacy.
The resolution's sponsors had hoped to fast-track it based on a written agreement they signed last summer with three major private not-for-profit nature conservancy groups that financially supported the campaign for Measure 74: the Nature Conservancy, the Trust for Public Land and the Oregon League of Conservation Voters.
The Oregon League of Conservation Voters has contributed at least $2,700 to Rust's campaign.
Byline: David Steves The Register-Guard SALEM - The Legislature's Democratic majority saw its ratings slip this year for its environmental policies, according to a scorecard issued Tuesday by the Oregon League of Conservation Voters.
One environmental group, the Oregon League of Conservation Voters, endorsed Handy and has given higher marks to Sorenson and Fleenor than Stewart and Green.