On April 20-21, 2006, at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland, Oregon, the Oregon Law Institute and Lewis & Clark Law School hosted a symposium entitled "Western Instream Flows: 50 Years of Progress and Setbacks.
What does OLI stand for?
OLI stands for Oregon Law Institute (Lewis & Clark College; Portland, OR)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OLI
We have 43 other meanings of OLI in our Acronym Attic
- Oakland Livingston Human Service Agency (Michigan)
- Our Lady's Hospital for Sick Children (Ireland)
- Ocean Life Institute (Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution; Massachusetts)
- Oil Level Indicator
- On-Line Investor
- Open Learning Initiative (RSA)
- Open Learning Institute (Britain)
- Open Link Interface
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc.
- Order Line Item
- Originating Line Indicator (ITU-T/CCS #7)
- Originating Line Information (qualifies Automatic Number Identification)
- OSI Library Interface
- Our Lady Immaculate (various locations)
- Outside Looking In (consulting group)
- OnLine Images from the History of Medicine Division (now Images from the History of Medicine, IHM)
- Office of Legislative and Intergovernmental Affairs
- Online Information Branch (National Institutes of Health)
- Ontario Lamb Improvement Breeding Strategy
- Old Louisville Information Center (Louisville, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of Lewis & Clark Law School's continuing celebration of the bicentennial of the Corps of Discovery's epic exploratory journey, the Oregon Law Institute and Lewis & Clark Law School hosted a symposium entitled the "The Rule of Capture and Its Consequences" on April 7-8, 2005 in Portland, Oregon.