There's a sensible way to take care of these fish," stated Valerie Johnson Eves, Chair of the Oregon Lands Coalition, one of the host organizations, "But nothing about the way Kitzhaber and Clinton are handling this indicates they care about being sensible.
What does OLC stand for?
OLC stands for Oregon Lands Coalition
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OLC
We have 107 other meanings of OLC in our Acronym Attic
- Online Learning Center (various organizations)
- Ontario Literacy Coalition (Ontario, Canada)
- Ontario Lottery Corporation (Ontario, Canada)
- Open Learning Centre
- Open Logical Channel
- Open Loop Control (automation)
- Operations Liaison Coordinator (various companies)
- Optical Layer Control (Lucent)
- Optical Loop Carrier
- Optics of Liquid Crystals (conference)
- Oregon Logging Conference
- Organizational Life Cycle (business model)
- Oriental Land Company (Japan)
- Original London Cast
- Orlando Lacrosse Club (Winter Park, FL)
- Our Lady of Charity
- Our Lady of Czestochowa (New Jersey)
- Observatorio Latinoamericano de Conflictos Ambientales (Spanish: Center for Latin American Environmental Conflicts; Chile)
- Office of Legislative and Congressional Affairs
- Ohio Lactation Consultant Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
But that figure, says Evelyn Badger of the Oregon Lands Coalition, leaves out an inevitable ripple effect: When timber jobs disappear, people in all segments of the community--from grocery clerks to mechanics to school teachers--will risk unemployment.
Forest Alliance * Information Council for the Environment * Business Council for Sustainable * National Wetlands Coalition Development * California Desert Coalition * Oregon Lands Coalition * Citizens Coalition for Sustainable * Sahara Club USA Development * Environmental Conservation * Science and Environmental Organization Policy Project * The Evergreen Foundation * Society for Environmental Truth * Foundation for Research on * Wilderness Impact Research Economics and the Environment Foundation (*) Not what you might assume at first glance.