width anterior to the 10th lateral spine] from both the fish traps and the commercial pots were kept and transported back to the laboratory at the Oregon Institute of Marine Biology for freezing and dissecting.
What does OIMB stand for?
OIMB stands for Oregon Institute of Marine Biology (University of Oregon)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of OIMB in our Acronym Attic
- Organization for International Migration
- Organizational Intermediate Maintenance
- Orientation Imaging Microscopy (metallography)
- OSI Internet Management
- Oxygen Interaction with Materials
- Oyster Island Mushrooms
- Oyster Island Mushrooms LLC (Orchid Island, FL)
- Ontario Independent Music Awards (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Optimized Intermediate Maintenance Activity (US Navy)
- Objects in Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear (blog)
- Oxford Instruments Molecular Biotools Ltd.
- Oklahoma Indian Missionary Conference
- Online ICT Manpower Database (platform for recruitment in Information and Communication Technology sector)
- Open Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering Journal
- Ontario International Medical Graduate Program (Canada; also seen as OIMGP)
- Ontario International Medical Graduate Program (Canada; also seen as OIMG)
- Orchard Investments Management Limited (Australia)
- Organisation Internationale de Métrologie Légale (International Organization of Legal Metrology)
- Oil Impregnated Metalized Polypropylene (audio equipment)
- Ontario Independent Meat Processors (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jan Hodder of the Oregon Institute of Marine Biology in Charleston will deliver a free lecture on "Marine birds, the ocean wanderers" at 7:30 p.
Mate, who is now the director of the Marine Mammal Institute at the Hatfield Marine Science Center, cut his teeth at the Oregon Institute of Marine Biology, studying the migration patterns of sea lions by marking them with bleach and then tracking them by sight.
Auditorium, Oregon Institute of Marine Biology, Charleston.
to noon; Oregon Institute of Marine Biology, The Boat House, Charleston Feb.
Byline: The Register-Guard Oregon Writing Project workshop this month The Oregon Writing Project at the University of Oregon invites teachers and writers to take part in a weekend workshop, "Writing to Interplay With Place: Wilderness Without and Within," to be held at the Oregon Institute of Marine Biology on Aug.
The three largest grants went to the Coos County Historical Society ($150,000) to help with construction of a new museum on the Coos Bay waterfront; The Oregon Institute of Marine Biology ($90,000) for construction of the Charleston Marine Life Center; and the Coos County STEP Commission ($46,300) to build a new spawning building at the Morgan Creek hatchery.