in 1978 from the University of Oregon Health Sciences Center.
What does OHSC stand for?
OHSC stands for Oregon Health Sciences Center (Portland, OR)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OHSC
We have 32 other meanings of OHSC in our Acronym Attic
- Occupational Health and Safety Bureau
- Office of Health Surveillance and Biometrics
- Orchestre d'Harmonie de Saint-Brieuc
- Oriental-Hyundai Sdn. Bhd. (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Ohio High School Baseball Coaches Association
- Ohio High School Boys' Volleyball Association
- Occupational Health and Safety Commission
- Occupational Health and Safety Consultants, Inc. (est. 1994; Canada)
- Occupational Health Smart Card (UK)
- Office of the Health Services Commissioner (Australia)
- Original Hard Shell Case (used when selling guitars)
- Out of Hours School Care (childcare; Australia)
- Overhead Stowage Compartment (aircraft)
- Ontario High School Chess Association (Canada)
- Occupational Health and Safety Council of Ontario (Canada)
- Oswald Hoffmann School of Christian Outreach (Concordia University, St. Paul, MN)
- Office of Homeland Security and Counter-Terrorism
- Oncology-Hematology Special Care Unit (Nebraska)
- Oak Harbor School District (Washington)
- Occupational Health and Safety Database (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3) "A number of studies from the 1950s and 1960s show that cocoa butter, the parent source of chocolate, raises blood cholesterol," says heart disease researcher William Connor of the Oregon Health Sciences Center in Portland.
10) "You have to take eight to twelve capsules a day, and you should do it under a doctor's supervision, because fish oil can raise LDL," says William Connor of the Oregon Health Sciences Center in Portland.
People might get tired of eating oat bran I every day like a medicine," says William Connor, a heart disease expert at the Oregon Health Sciences Center in Portland.