What does OHREC stand for?
OHREC stands for Oregon Health Research and Evaluation Collaborative (Salem)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ontario Human Rights Commission
- Operational Hourly Ride Capacity
- Oregon Holocaust Resource Center (Pacific University; Forest Grove, OR)
- Organisation and Human Resources Research Centre (EU)
- Ottawa Hospital Regional Cancer Centre (Canada)
- Office of Human Resource Development (a component of OWR)
- Organization and Human Resource Development
- Office of Human Radiation Experiments (US Department of Energy)
- Office of Human Research Ethics (University of North Carolina)
- Office of Human Resources and Education (US NASA)
- Office of Human Resources and EEO (a component of OPM)
- Opportunity Housing Reserve Fund (Montgomery County, MD)
- Official Hotel and Resort Guide
- Occupational Health & Rehabilitation Inc.
- Ottawa Hospital Research Institute (Canada)
- Overall Health Rating Index
- Ontario Horse Racing Industry Association (Canada)
- Ornamental Horticulture Research and Information Center (now Environmental Horticulture Research and Information Center; University of California, Davis)
- Office of Human Resource Information Management
- Oud Hollandsche Risico Jongeren (Dutch Youth Club)