He also is the vice-chairman of the Advisory Council on Hearing Aids for the Oregon Health Licensing Agency.
What does OHLA stand for?
OHLA stands for Oregon Health Licensing Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OHLA
We have 1 other meaning of OHLA in our Acronym Attic
- Orlando Historic Landmarks
- Oud-Heverlee Leuven (Dutch)
- Over High Limit (measuring tolerances)
- Overall Height Lowered (lift trucks forklifts specification)
- OverHead Line (Mer Mec power transmission, railway equipment)
- Overhung Load (engineering)
- Ozburn-Hessey Logistics (Brentwood, TN)
- Ohio Hotels and Lodging Association (Columbus, OH)
- Ontario Health Libraries Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Oklahoma Higher Learning Access Program
- Open High, Low Close (stock markets)
- Open, High, Low, Close, Volume (type of data feed)
- Ornamental Horticulture and Landscape Design
- Over Head Line Electrification (UK)
- Overhead Line Equipment (railways)
- Ohio Law Enforcement Gateway
- Open Homes Listening Hearts
- Ohio League of International Baccalaureate Schools
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal
Samples in periodicals archive:
The last step before moving on to a salon is passing the state licensing exam approved by the state Board of Cosmetology and given through the Oregon Health Licensing Agency.
Rojas has been licensed by the state since 1994 and has never been censured by the Oregon Health Licensing Agency.