Appalling," said Ellen Pinney, a health policy advocate with the Oregon Health Action Campaign, a Gresham-based health-consumer nonprofit organization.
What does OHAC stand for?
OHAC stands for Oregon Health Action Campaign (est. 1985)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OHAC
We have 10 other meanings of OHAC in our Acronym Attic
- Oral History Association of Australia
- Ottawa Hellenic Athletic Association
- Oak Hills Athletic Boosters, Inc. (Cincinnati, OH)
- Occupational Health Advisory Board
- Oral Health Advisory Board (Oregon State Oral Health Program)
- O'Herlihy Access Consultancy (Ireland)
- Occupational Health Advisory Committee (United Kingdom)
- Ohio Housing Authorities Conference
- Open High Availabililty Cluster
- Orchard Hills Athletic Club (Ann Arbor, MI and Lancaster, MA)
- Oriental Healing Arts Center (Anchorage, Alaska)
- Own House and Car (personal ads)
- Oncology Hematology Associates of Central Illinois (now called Illinois CancerCare)
- Old and Historic Alexandria District
- Organisation pour l'Harmonisation en Afrique du Droit des Affaires
- Office of Health Assessment and Epidemiology (Los Angeles, CA)
- Oud Hollandsch Acid Feest (Dutch: Old Holland's Acid Feast; music festival)
- Ozarks Health Advocacy Foundation (Springfield, MO)
- Occupational Health Assessment Guide
- Olive Hyde Art Guild (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Health care was her passion," said Ellen Pinney, executive director of the Oregon Health Action Campaign.
We need more careful, adequate review of what the children are being fed in school," said Sindi, who has done consulting work for the Oregon Health Action Campaign.
Ellen Pinney, director of the Oregon Health Action Campaign, a statewide patient advocacy group, agrees that PeaceHealth is doing a better job than most Oregon hospitals of telling patients about its charity policies.
It's one more nail in the coffin for low-income people who have almost nowhere else to turn," said Tim Miller of the Oregon Health Action Campaign, a patient advocacy group.
Ellen Pinney of the Oregon Health Action Campaign will discuss health care advocacy.