Byline: Saul Hubbard The Register-Guard FLORENCE - The webs of trails that border vast expanses of open sand in sections of the Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area slice through woods, shrubbery and beachgrass.
What does ODNRA stand for?
ODNRA stands for Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area (Reedsport, OR)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Occupational Disease Notice Causal Relation
- Old Dungeons and Dragons (gaming)
- Operationele Dienst Nautische Dienst (Dutch: Operational Service Nautical Service)
- Only Distortion Negative Feedback
- Optical Data Network Hierarchy
- Office of the Director of National Intelligence (US)
- Olympus Digital Network Korea
- Optically Detected Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Ohio Department of Natural Resources (aka Ohio Division of Natural Resources)
- Ohio Division of Natural Resources (aka Ohio Department of Natural Resources)
- Overseas Development of Natural Resources Institute (United Kingdom)
- One Does Not Simply
- Open Door Nursery School (various locations)
- Organization and Delivery of Neurological Services (World Federation of Neurology Research Group)
- Object Desktop Network
- Old Dogs New Tricks (band)
- Oxford Dictionary of New Words
- Occurs Depending On
- Off Duty Officers, Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
101 between Florence and Coos Bay was designated Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area, setting aside 32,000 acres for recreational use by the public and ensuring its conservation.
Florence author Dina Pavlis, a certified interpretive guide in the Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area, will speak at 7 p.
Byline: Winston Ross The Register-Guard FLORENCE - For 16 years, off-highway-vehicle users in the Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area have enjoyed something of a free pass, at least where it concerns a spiderweb of de facto trails in certain stretches of the 60-mile-long expanse of sand between Florence and Coos Bay.
Forest Service over a proposed mile-long access road the agency wants to build for off-highway and all-terrain vehicles such as dune buggies and Jeeps in the Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area about six miles north of North Bend.
Honeyman: Off Highway 101, three miles south of Florence and adjacent to Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area.