State police was assisted at the scene by McKenzie Fire & Rescue and Oregon Department of Transportation crews.
What does ODOT stand for?
ODOT stands for Oregon Department of Transportation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ODOT
We have 2 other meanings of ODOT in our Acronym Attic
- Opening Doors Opening Minds (youth travel program)
- Optimal Design of Observational Networks (seawater testing method; Denmark)
- Overtake Don Overtake Overtake (song)
- Office of the Dean of Students
- One Degree Of Separation (band)
- One District One Scholarship (Thailand)
- Office of the Dean of Student Affairs
- Ohio Department of Taxation
- Ohio Department Of Transportation
- Oklahoma Department of Transportation
- One Day of the Year
- Ohio Division of Wildlife
- Obstacle Departure Procedure
- Ocean Data Partnership
- Ocean Drilling Program
- Ocean Dynamic Power (Switzerland and Sweden)
- Office Dead Pool (web site)
- Office Depot (stock symbol)
- Office for Domestic Preparedness (formerly Office for State & Local Domestic Preparedness; Department of Justice)
- Office of Disaster Preparedness
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Oregon Department of Transportation recently examined the safety and benefits of motorcycle lane-sharing, sometimes referred to as lane-splitting or filtering, in the United States and overseas.
The Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT), with approximately 4,500 employees, provides a safe and efficient transportation system for a population of approximately 3.
Prior to joining HDR, she worked with the Oregon Department of Transportation supervising staff and managing statewide archaeology and tribal consultation programs.