Boyd's guilty pleas in the Eugene case were part of a deal between her attorney, Rosalind Lee, and Oregon Department of Justice attorney Elizabeth Ballard.
What does ODOJ stand for?
ODOJ stands for Oregon Department of Justice
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Online Doko Open Door (gaming forum)
- Original Designs by Original Designers (est. 2002)
- On Demand Operating Environment (IBM)
- Optical Density of the Oxalate Extract (soil test)
- Oregon Department of Education (Salem, OR)
- Oregon Department of Energy (Salem, OR)
- Other Direct Operating Expense (Ontario, Canada)
- Oregon Department of Forestry
- Oakland Dog Owners Group (Oakland, CA)
- Ottawa Dog Obedience Group (Canada)
- Oregon Department of Kick Ass (film company)
- Oklahoma Department of Labor
- One Deed, One Lifetime (Singapore)
- One Design One Meter (yachting)
- Opening Doors Opening Minds (youth travel program)
- Optimal Design of Observational Networks (seawater testing method; Denmark)
- Overtake Don Overtake Overtake (song)
- Office of the Dean of Students
- One Degree Of Separation (band)
- One District One Scholarship (Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oregon Department of Justice agents arrested Reyes last Wednesday at a Northeast Salem address.
About Elizabeth Grant Elizabeth Grant is the Attorney-in-Charge of the Charitable Activities Section at the Oregon Department of Justice.
Speakers/Faculty Panel Elizabeth Grant, Attorney-in-Charge, Charitable Activities Section, Oregon Department of Justice Chris Cash, Charities Program Manager, Colorado Department of State Karen A.
In Oregon, the Oregon Department of Justice, Oregon Child Support Program, has devised a free, on-line, useful tool that helps ensure a smooth custody and support transition (www.
Investigators from the Oregon Department of Justice said Boyd - who before going to prison in 2003 for manslaughter was also a key witness in a triple- homicide case involving another caretaker on her Polk County property - used the man's food stamps for her own purposes, assigned herself as an owner of his property and sold the man's car on craigs list for about $7,000 while keeping the proceeds.