He'll be in charge of the Oregon Department of Education, replacing Superintendent of Public Instruction Susan Castillo, whose position is being eliminated.
What does ODOE stand for?
ODOE stands for Oregon Department of Education (Salem, OR)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ODOE
- Oregon Department Of Corrections
- Oregon Doctors of Chiropractic
- Objective DSCS Operational Control Subsystem
- Oculodentoosseous Dysplasia
- Oeuvre des Orphelins des Douanes (French: Orphans Works Customs; est. 1914; Paris, France)
- Ohio Department of Development
- Online Doko Open Door (gaming forum)
- Original Designs by Original Designers (est. 2002)
- On Demand Operating Environment (IBM)
- Optical Density of the Oxalate Extract (soil test)
- Oregon Department of Energy (Salem, OR)
- Other Direct Operating Expense (Ontario, Canada)
- Oregon Department of Forestry
- Oakland Dog Owners Group (Oakland, CA)
- Ottawa Dog Obedience Group (Canada)
- Oregon Department of Justice
- Oregon Department of Kick Ass (film company)
- Oklahoma Department of Labor
- One Deed, One Lifetime (Singapore)
- One Design One Meter (yachting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Oregonian reported that Kulongoski took care to emphasize the importance of clear statewide rules, to be written under the leadership of the Oregon Department of Education and the Bureau of Labor and Industry, to inform schools how to balance religious liberty for teachers and students' rights to a religiously neutral school.
21) High school sophomores in Oregon whose academic performance does not correspond with their potential for success have a new incentive to attend college, due to a scholarship program administered through the Oregon Department of Education.
Other educators from the Oregon Department of Education provide expertise in state and national standards, and curriculum adaptation.
EEC has been funded for over 30 years through state and federal funds through the Oregon Department of Education to offer assessment services to school districts.
Oregon Department of Education, Eugene School District 4J: Plaintiff seeks court review and enforcement order for Oregon Department of Education findings regarding special education services.