The Oregon Consortium for Nursing Education (OCNE) uses a model that pools faculty, classroom, and clinical training site resources to allow working nurses to move more easily from an associate's degree to a baccalaureate degree.
What does OCNE stand for?
OCNE stands for Oregon Consortium for Nursing Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Outgoing Call No Audio (Apple)
- Ovarian Cancer National Alliance
- Office of the Chief, National guard Bureau
- Oswego County National Bank (Pulaski, NY)
- Oak Canyon Nature Center (natural park; Anaheim, CA)
- Ohlone College Newark Center (Fremont, CA)
- Okinawa Computational Neuroscience Course (Okinawa, Japan)
- Opera Company of North Carolina
- Oceanic Convective Nowcasting Demonstration (weather forecasting project; National Center for Atmospheric Research)
- Ohio Campaign for New Drug Policies
- Workshop on Optical Communication: Networks and Technology
- One-Connection Network Franchisee (global telecommunications)
- Organised Crime Narcotics and Firearms Bureau (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Oyster Creek Nuclear Generating Station
- Olongapo City National High School (Philippines)
- Ozamiz City National High School (Ozamis City, Philippines)
- Open Cloud Networking Interface (computing)
- Optimal Communications, Navigation & Identification
- Ocean City, New Jersey
- Ohio Casualty of New Jersey, Inc. (insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the Oregon Consortium for Nursing Education is facilitating student education by presenting concepts, instead of the traditional methods of presenting content using disease process as the basis of instruction.
The Oregon Consortium for Nursing Education (OCNE), one of the most innovative nursing education redesign approaches in the country, was co-host of the conference and a featured model program.
In response to the nursing shortage, OHSU's School of Nursing served a pivotal role in establishing the Oregon Consortium for Nursing Education.
The Oregon Consortium for Nursing Education effort is part of the state's response to what is expected to be a critical shortage of nurses in the coming decade as large numbers of them reach retirement age.