The Oregon State Public Interest Research Group, Building Votes and the Oregon Community College Student Association are also working with OSA as part of the Student Vote Coalition.
What does OCCSA stand for?
OCCSA stands for Oregon Community College Student Association (est. 1962)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCCSA
We have 2 other meanings of OCCSA in our Acronym Attic
- Optical Cross Connect System (Alcatel)
- Oracle Customer Choice Suite (software)
- Orange County Christian School (Anaheim, CA)
- Orange County Computer Society (Orange County, CA)
- Ordnance Chemical Center and School
- Oswego Community Christian School (New York; est. 1979)
- Overall Construction Classification System
- Ohio Collegiate Computing Services Association (Miami University; Oxford, OH)
- Ohio Correctional and Court Services Association (est. 1928; Columbus, OH)
- Orange County Chiefs and Sheriffs Association (California)
- Ovarian Cancer Cell Surface Antigen (gynecological oncology)
- Ontario/Chaffey Community Show Band (Ontario, California)
- Ottawa-Carleton Catholic School Board (Canada)
- Open-Shell Coupled-Cluster with Single and Double Excitations
- Office of Commissioned Corps Support Services (US DHHS)
- Orange County Cactus and Succulent Society
- Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968
- Off Campus College Transport
- Off Campus College Transport (Binghamton University, NY bus service)
- Oil Cooler Coolant Temperature
Samples in periodicals archive:
Statewide, more than 30,000 students registered this fall, according to the Oregon Student Association, which collaborated with the Oregon State Public Interest Research Group, Student Vote Coalition, Oregon Community College Student Association and the New Voters Project to boost student registration.