work session on Oregon Community College Association legislative agenda; at approximately 6:45 p.
What does OCCA stand for?
OCCA stands for Oregon Community College Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCCA
We have 42 other meanings of OCCA in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Chinese Canadian Association (Canada)
- Ontario Conference of Casualty Actuaries
- Ontario Current Cost Adjustment
- Open Cooperative Computing Architecture (NCR)
- Optical Communication Over Clear Atmosphere
- Orange County Callers Association
- Orange County Cocaine Anonymous
- Orange County Corel Association
- Oregon Cheerleading Coaches Association
- Oregon Coast Council for the Arts
- Oregon Computer Consultants Association
- Oregon County Clerks Association
- Organized Crime Control Act
- Orinda Community Center Auxiliary
- Orissa Cine Critics Association
- Orphan Care for Central Asia
- Orthodox Catholic Church of America
- Orthodox Christian Clergy Association
- Ovarian Clear Cell Carcinoma
- Oxford Circle Civic Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Still, relying on the legislature to tap the fund puts the colleges in a precarious budgeting situation, said Andrea Henderson, the executive director of the Oregon Community College Association.
After eight years I moved to the Oregon Community College Association as executive director, my first association position.
There is no doubt that this is a great victory for community colleges here because it means that at long last students attending two-year institutions in Oregon will have a funding source available to them that was not there before," said Julie Suchanek, government relations director for the Oregon Community College Association.
Most recently, Worman received an Outstanding Student Scholar Award from the Oregon Community College Association.
I don't have a big check in my back pocket to help you," Kulongoski told the Oregon Community College Association.
They see our popularity on both sides of the aisle as being something that will help them leverage the discussions about revenues," said Kathryn Dysart, spokeswoman for the Oregon Community College Association.
Enrollment growth hasn't been funded for community colleges for a long time," said Rem Nivens, spokesman for the Oregon Community College Association.