In honor of this celebration, Oregon College of Oriental Medicine (OCOM), located at 75 NW Couch Street in Portland, Oregon, will be opening our doors to the public from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
What does OCOM stand for?
OCOM stands for Oregon College of Oriental Medicine (Portland, OR)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCOM
- Orange County Occupational Health Nurses Association
- Office of the Coordinator of Information (est. 1941)
- Organizational Conflict Of Interest
- Observation, Cover and Concealment, Obstacles, Key Terrain, Avenues of Approach (battlefield terrain)
- Observation, Cover and Concealment, Obstacles, Key Terrain, Avenues of approach, Weather
- Office of the Commissioner of Official Languages (Canada)
- Organic Chemistry On Line (website)
- Office Communications Ltd (New Zealand)
- Oklahoma Conference of Mayors (est. 1991)
- Ontario Conservatory of Music (Canada)
- OSU (Oklahoma State University) College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Oklahoma College of Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery
- One Class in One Network
- Outside Contiguous United States
- Outside the Continental United States
- Office of the Chief Operating Officer (various organizations)
- Osteopathic College of Ophthalmology and Otorhinolaryngology
- Other Costs of Organization
- Oceanographic Cooperation Program
- Office of Community Outreach and Partnerships (Georgia State University; Atlanta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Born Leonard Frederick Marinelli Ill in San Diego, California, in 1954 as the first son of a career naval officer, Marinelli received his naturopathic doctorate from the National College of Natural Medicine (NCNM) in 1982, and a master of acupuncture and Oriental medicine from the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine (OCOM) in 1992, and served on the faculties of both his almae matres, as well as the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in Arizona.
Petersen graduated from the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine with a master's degree in Oriental medicine.
Linda Powell, Director of Financial Aid Oregon College of Oriental Medicine Portland, Ore.
On July 10, the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine (OCOM) will bestow the first clinical doctoral degrees of acupuncture and Oriental medicine in the United States.
American Specialty Health Incorporated, the nation's leading complementary health care benefits organization, today announced the winners of its second annual acupuncture scholarship program: Karina Beleno from the Academy of Oriental Medicine of Austin, Texas, and Ryan Milley from the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine.