Bob Bailey directs of the Oregon Coastal Management Program, which gets funding from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and is housed in the state Department of Land Conservation and Development.
What does OCMP stand for?
OCMP stands for Oregon Coastal Management Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCMP
We have 6 other meanings of OCMP in our Acronym Attic
- Osaka College of Medical Nurse (Osaka, Japan)
- Ottawa-Carleton Manufacturers Network (Canada)
- Office of the Chief Mediator and Ombudsman (US FDA)
- Office of the Chief Medical Officer
- Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (Canada)
- O'Carroll Music Publishers
- Ocean County Memorial Park (cemetery; Toms River, NJ)
- Off-Campus Meal Plan (various schools)
- Ohio Corn Marketing Program
- OpenCall Media Platform (Hewlett-Packard)
- Oberlin College Mailroom
- On-Condition Maintenance Rate
- Optical Communications Mainframe Rackmount
- Orange County Module Railroaders (California)
- Osteomielite Cronica Multifocale Ricorrente (Italian: Chronic Recurrent Multifocal Osteomyelitis)
- Output Common Mode Rejection Ratio (audio signal)
- Offshore Chemical Management System
- Old Crow Medicine Show (band)
- Oracle Communication and Mobility Server
- Ottawa Chamber Music Society (est. 1993; Ontario, Canada)