Byline: EDUCATION EXTRA The Register-Guard Culinary teams win scholarships The Willamette High School Culinary Arts teams competed in the sixth annual Oregon Coast Invitational culinary competition at the Oregon Coast Culinary Institute at Southwestern Oregon Community College in Coos Bay.
What does OCCI stand for?
OCCI stands for Oregon Coast Culinary Institute (Coos Bay, OR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCCI
We have 12 other meanings of OCCI in our Acronym Attic
- Obion County Central High School (Troy, TN)
- Old Colorado City Historical Society (Colorado)
- Oakland Car Club International (Dearborn, MI)
- Ocean and Climate Change Institute (Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution; Massachusetts)
- Olds College Centre for Innovation (agriculture; est. 1999; Alberta, Canada)
- Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Oman; est. 1973)
- Ontario Case Costing Initiative (Ontario, Canada)
- Open Cloud Computing Interface (network protocol)
- Oracle C++ Call Interface (computer programming)
- Oregon Center for Clinical Investigations, Inc
- Osaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Osaka, Japan)
- Office of Chief Counsel for International Commerce (US DOC)
- Ontario Community Council on Impaired Driving (Canada)
- Organizational Clothing and Individual Equipment
- Office of the Chief Counsel to the Inspector General (Social Security Administration)
- Office of the Corporate Chief Information Officer (Canada)
- Ocean County Community Information System
- Ontario College Common Information System
- Operations Control & Command Information System
- Oklahoma Center for Community and Justice (est. 1934)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AP) -- When Southwestern Oregon Community College opened the doors to the Oregon Coast Culinary Institute in 2001, it was with the hope it would be able to tap into the lucrative market.
She plans to attend the Oregon Coast Culinary Institute and become a pastry chef.
Competing teams were from Oregon Coast Culinary Institute in Coos Bay, first place, silver standard; the Western Culinary Institute in Portland, third place, bronze standard; and Central Oregon Community College in Bend, fourth and fifth places, bronze standard.