Met's 'Don Giovanni' to be broadcast in Newport The Oregon Coast Council for the Arts presents a high-definition live broadcast of a Metropolitan Opera production of W.
What does OCCA stand for?
OCCA stands for Oregon Coast Council for the Arts
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCCA
We have 42 other meanings of OCCA in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Casino Corporation Act
- Ontario Chinese Canadian Association (Canada)
- Ontario Conference of Casualty Actuaries
- Ontario Current Cost Adjustment
- Open Cooperative Computing Architecture (NCR)
- Optical Communication Over Clear Atmosphere
- Orange County Callers Association
- Orange County Cocaine Anonymous
- Orange County Corel Association
- Oregon Cheerleading Coaches Association
- Oregon Community College Association
- Oregon Computer Consultants Association
- Oregon County Clerks Association
- Organized Crime Control Act
- Orinda Community Center Auxiliary
- Orissa Cine Critics Association
- Orphan Care for Central Asia
- Orthodox Catholic Church of America
- Orthodox Christian Clergy Association
- Ovarian Clear Cell Carcinoma
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tickets are $14, $12 students and seniors, and $10 for members of the Oregon Coast Council for the Arts.
`Phaedra' with Mirren beamed into Newport NEWPORT - The Oregon Coast Council for the Arts will present Jean Racine's classic tragedy, "Phaedra," starring Helen Mirren, via high definition satellite broadcast Friday from the National Theatre in London.
Ensemble of three tenors to sing in Newport NEWPORT - Oregon Coast Council for the Arts will present the singing group Romanza: L'Arte del Tonore at 7 p.
Remembrances to the Oregon Coast Council for the Arts Endowment Fund or the Jo Maitland Arts Education Fund.
Byline: The Register-Guard Actor David Ogden Stiers to do Christmas reading The Oregon Coast Council for the Arts will hold a Holiday Reading in Newport with David Ogden Stiers, who will read from "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens, "A Christmas Memory" by Truman Capote and "A Child's Christmas in Wales" by Dylan Thomas.
The Oregon Coast Council for the Arts has agreed to raise the $85,000 that King estimates the project will cost, including hiring a local stonecutter to realize Hong's vision.
The Oregon Coast Council for the Arts is hosting the event at the Newport Performing Arts Center, 777 W.