McMillan last month received the distinguished leadership award from the Oregon chapter of the American Planning Association.
What does OAPA stand for?
OAPA stands for Oregon Chapter of the American Planning Association (Wilsonville, OR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAPA
We have 13 other meanings of OAPA in our Acronym Attic
- Old Age Pension/65 years or older
- Old Age Pension/60 to 64 years
- Old Age Pension - State Only health and medical benefits
- 1-Oleoyl-2-Acetylglyceryl-3-Phosphoric Acid (chemistry)
- Offences Against the Person Act (1861 UK Statute)
- Office of Academic Planning and Assessment (University of Massachusetts; Amherst, MA)
- Office of Academic Program Assessment (various locations)
- Ohio Adult Parole Authority (Columbus, OH)
- Ohio Association of Physician Assistants
- Opacity-Associated Protein A (biochemistry)
- aorta and pulmonary artery from the right ventricle
- Orlando American Professional Baseball Association (Orlando, FL)
- Office for the Advancement of Public Black Colleges
- Office of AIDS Policy Coordination (New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene)
- Office of Alien Property Custodian (est. 1942)
- Ohio Asphalt Paving Conference
- Ontario Association of Paramedic Chiefs (formerly Association of Emergency Medical Services of Ontario; Ontario, Canada)
- Ontario Association of Patient Councils (Ontario, Canada)
- Open Arms Pregnancy Center (DeWitt, IA)
- Ordinance on Air Pollution Control (Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Oregon Chapter of the American Planning Association selected the Oregon Airport Land Use Compatibility Guidebook, a Mead & Hunt project, as recipient of the Professional Achievement in Planning award.