Patel was the subject of a stipulation order from the Oregon Board of Medical Examiners restricting his participation in major operations including an oesophagectomy and certain abdominal procedures.
What does OBME stand for?
OBME stands for Oregon Board of Medical Examiners
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OBME
We have 1 other meaning of OBME in our Acronym Attic
- Oxford Benefit Management, Inc. (Oxford Health Plans, LLC subsidiary)
- Ocean Beach Mainstreet Association (San Diego, CA)
- Oklahoma Bridal Merchant Association
- Online Business Management Association (UK)
- Oakes-Beitman Memorial Branch Library (Pleasant Hill, OH)
- Ocean Beach Malibu Club (Booker Bay, New South Wales, Australia)
- Optional Binding Mandatory Curtailment (Pacific Gas & Electric Company)
- origin bulk mail center (US Postal Service)
- Overlapped Block Motion Compensation
- Osteoporotic Bone Marrow Defect
- Oregon Business and Management Educators
- Oak Bay Marine Group (British Columbia, Canada)
- Orange Bunny Motorcycle Gang (online gaming group; Germany)
- Orascom Building Materials Holding (Egypt)
- Oxfordshire Buckinghamshire Mental Health (United Kingdom)
- Old Bridge Manor Homeowners Association, Inc. (New Jersey)
- Omai Bauxite Mining Inc. (South Africa)
- Opera Binary Markup Language
- Outward Bound Malaysia Lumut (Lumut, Malaysia)
- Oblivion Mod Manager (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Barbara Alford Eugene Council takes role seriously As a physician board-certified in psychiatry and chemical dependency, I served on the supervisory council of the Health Professionals Program, (HPP), for the Oregon Board of Medical Examiners for 12 years.
He told the subcommittee of the "Gallant case, in which a Corvallis doctor was found by the Oregon Board of Medical Examiners clearly to have ordered a lethal injection for an elderly woman who did not even request it.
Ted Kulongoski to the Oregon Board of Medical Examiners.
Does the Oregon Board of Medical Examiners care about this elastic testimony?