Fees for the first race is $20, and $15 for juniors and for Oregon Bicycle Racing Association members.
What does OBRA stand for?
OBRA stands for Oregon Bicycle Racing Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OBRA
We have 10 other meanings of OBRA in our Acronym Attic
- Oakland Base Reuse Authority (Oakland, CA)
- Office of Biodefense Research Affairs (Division of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases; US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases)
- Office of Biodefense Research Applications (National Institutes of Health)
- Oil Burner Research Association
- Okinawa Bull Riding Association
- Oklahoma Boat Racing Association (Tulsa, OK)
- Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (various years)
- Online Business for Regional Australia (resource)
- Ontario Barrel Racing Association
- Oregon Barrel Racing Association
- Oregon Biomedical Research Association (Beaverton, OR)
- Organization of Bilingual Rehabilitation Associates
- Outback Barrel Racing Association (Montana)
- Outer Banks Repeater Association (Nags Head, NC)
- Outward Bound Residential Alternatives
- Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1987
- Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1989
- Ohio Bird Records Committee
- Ontario Bird Records Committee (Canada)
- Operating Budget Review Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Oregon Gran Fondo on June 2 is an Oregon Bicycle Racing Association sanctioned event and will feature a mass start and police escort out of town.
Racers must be members of the Oregon Bicycle Racing Association, which has $20 a year membership fee, but otherwise the events are open to anyone.