It hasn't been tested since 2004 under the state's Oregon Beach Monitoring Program, which samples ocean water at various sites along the coast and then posts advisories if bacteria counts exceed certain levels.
What does OBMP stand for?
OBMP stands for Oregon Beach Monitoring Program (Oregon Department of Human Services)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OBMP
We have 2 other meanings of OBMP in our Acronym Attic
- Orange Bunny Motorcycle Gang (online gaming group; Germany)
- Orascom Building Materials Holding (Egypt)
- Oxfordshire Buckinghamshire Mental Health (United Kingdom)
- Old Bridge Manor Homeowners Association, Inc. (New Jersey)
- Omai Bauxite Mining Inc. (South Africa)
- Opera Binary Markup Language
- Outward Bound Malaysia Lumut (Lumut, Malaysia)
- Oblivion Mod Manager (video game)
- Organizational Behavior Management Network
- Optimum Basin Management Program (California)
- Oldham Business Management School (University Centre Oldham; UK)
- Opase Business Management Services (computing)
- Operating Budget Management System
- Order Book Management System (New York Board of Trade)
- Ormond Beach Middle School (Florida)
- Otte Blair Middle School (Blair, NE)
- Outblaze Business Mail Server
- One Bridge Mobile Solutions Platform (Extended Systems)
- Order of Battle Management Tool
- Oregon Board of Massage Therapists (Salem, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For more information, contact the Oregon Beach Monitoring Program at (503) 731-4012.
Discussion of Oregon Beach Monitoring Program and 2003 legislative session bills and issues.