The next year he moved to Centennial High School, where he was athletic director for 17 seasons, a tenure that earned him induction into the Oregon Athletic Directors Association Hall of Fame last month.
What does OADA stand for?
OADA stands for Oregon Athletic Directors Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OADA
We have 10 other meanings of OADA in our Acronym Attic
- Overseas Arrivals and Departures
- Oxford American Dictionary
- Special Audits Division (DCAA)
- Österreichischer Akademischer (German: Austrian Exchange Service)
- Order-I Algebraic Decoding
- offense-attrition, defense-attrition (military science)
- Ohio Automobile Dealers Association (Dublin, OH)
- Oklahoma Automobile Dealers Association
- Ontario Amateur Dancesport Association (est. 1991; Ontario, Canada)
- Operator Assistance Directory Assistance (telecommunications)
- Office of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention (various locations)
- Ohio Association of the Deaf-Blind
- Oxford Analytica Daily Brief (publications; various locations)
- Office Automation Department Contact
- Office of the Alternate Defense Counsel (Colorado)
- Ohio Administrative District Council
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Omni-Directional Axis-Displaced Cassegrain (antenna)
- Open Access Data Centre
- Optical Analog-to-Digital Converter
Samples in periodicals archive:
12 Varsity letters earned at North Douglas High School by Gary Cox, who was recently inducted into the Oregon Athletic Directors Association Hall of Fame.
Former NAIA official to speak at Churchill The Oregon Athletic Directors Association is bringing Rob Miller, the former NAIA Director of Champions of Character Initiatives, to speak to youth and high school athletes, coaches and parents as part of the Spirit of the Champion Tour in a free seminar Wednesday night at Churchill High School.
Oakridge's Pauls receives two state OADA honors Oakridge High School athletic director Steve Pauls received two awards from the Oregon Athletic Directors Association during its annual state conference at Sunriver on Wednesday.
One athletic director from the 1A, 2A, and 3A classifications will be honored along with one from the 4A, 5A, and 6A classifications at the 40th annual Oregon Athletic Directors Association state conference Monday in Sunriver.
The classification and districting committee's next meeting is slated for April 20, at the Oregon Athletic Directors Association conference in Sunriver.
The group also will hold a public meeting on April 20 during the Oregon Athletic Directors Association meeting in Sunriver.
Byline: The Register-Guard NOTEWORTHY Former Central Linn athletic director Hud Edwards and Forrest Loghry, who was the athletic director at South Umpqua, will be inducted into the Oregon Athletic Directors Association Hall of Fame in April.