The award, sponsored by the Oregon Association of Student Councils, sets standards that begin with goal-setting in the fall.
What does OASC stand for?
OASC stands for Oregon Association of Student Councils (Salem, OR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OASC
We have 14 other meanings of OASC in our Acronym Attic
- Operators Are Standing By
- Oracle Applications Standard Benchmark
- Office of the Asbestos and Small Business Ombudsman (US EPA)
- Ohio Association of School Business Officials
- Ontario Association of School Business Officials
- Oregon Association of School Business Officials
- Office of Advanced Scientific Computing
- Officer and Aircrew Selection Centre (Royal Air Force Selection Centre)
- Ohio Association of Student Councils
- Open Access for Scholarly Content (Metropolitan Museum; New York)
- Orlando Area Sports Commission (Florida)
- Outdoor Adventure Social Club (Charlottesville, VA)
- Orbiter Avionics Software Control Board
- Office of the Australian Safety and Compensation Council
- Ontario Agricultural Services Coordinating Committee (Canada)
- Ohio Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- Ohio Association of Supervisors and Coordinators for Exceptional Students (est. 1975)
- Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research
- Albinism, Ocular, with Late-Onset Sensorineural Deafness
- Oconomowoc Area School District (Wisconsin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The award is sponsored by the Oregon Association of Student Councils.
Under her tutelage, Shasta's Leadership/Student Council has excelled, earning the highest honor that the Oregon Association of Student Councils awards for three straight years.
Student council honored as one of the best Shasta Middle School Student Council has been recognized by the Oregon Association of Student Councils as one of 13 high-achieving middle school student councils in the state.
Under her guidance, Shasta's leadership class earned the Oregon Association of Student Councils Honor Council Award (the highest possible) in 2000, 2001 and 2002; and the Oregon Association of Student Councils Grand Prize Council Award in 1999.
TOP-NOTCH COUNCILS: Shasta Middle School, Pleasant Hill High School and Pleasant Hill Junior High School were among 29 Oregon middle and high schools to receive recognition this month for high achieving student councils by the Oregon Association of Student Councils.