6 million from the Salem-based Oregon Association of Realtors.
What does OAR stand for?
OAR stands for Oregon Association of Realtors (Salem, OR)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OAR
We have 124 other meanings of OAR in our Acronym Attic
- Operations Assistance Request
- Operator Access Record (AT&T)
- Opportunities, Alternatives and Resources
- Optical Application Router (Atoga)
- Optically Pre-Amplified Receiver (Bellcore)
- Order Approving Replacement
- Order of Agape and Reconciliation
- Order of Augustinian Recollects (Religious Order)
- Ordnance Alteration Requirement
- Oregon Administrative Rules
- Organ at Risk
- Organizational/Team Achievement Recognition
- Organized Avalanche Response
- Original Aspect Ratio (for movies on DVD)
- Overall Capitalization Rate
- Overhead Administration Recovery
- Owner's Authorized Representative (various organizations)
- Österreichische Arbeitsgemeinschaft (German)
- Odyssey Adventure Racing Academy (Salem, VA)
- Offender Aid and Restoration of Arlington County (Arlington, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Koch is past president of Oregon Association of Realtors and Portland Metropolitan Association of Realtors.
This is what the Oregon Association of Realtors and its 14,000 members are working hard to prevent.
Byline: The Register-Guard State Attorney General John Kroger has decided the Oregon Association of Realtors can collect a mandatory political-action fee from members after all.
In a letter to the Oregon Association of Realtors that was made public Tuesday, the Justice Department's chief counsel, Sean Riddell, wrote that the state was withdrawing its cease and desist order after the association clarified how the money collected from Realtors is being used toward its effort to pass a ballot measure next year constitutionally prohibiting new real estate transfer taxes in Oregon.
He said the Justice Department was wrong to assert that the Oregon Association of Realtors controls the services that provide up-to-date listings of property for sale.
Celeste Schmorde, a broker with Windermere Real Estate, and an Oregon Association of Realtors director, said she's encouraged "to see there's more movement in more markets.