In addition to her service on the board of the CNME, Bettenburg has served on the boards of the Oregon Association of Naturopathic Physicians and the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians.
What does OANP stand for?
OANP stands for Oregon Association of Naturopathic Physicians (Portland, OR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OANP
We have 1 other meaning of OANP in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Academy of Nursing Homes
- Office of Alaska Native Health Research
- Ontario Association of Non-Profit Homes and Services for Seniors
- Online Access Networks Inc. (Florida)
- Online Archive of New Mexico
- Ontario Association of Nuclear Medicine (Brantford, Ontario, Canada)
- One America News Network (media)
- Ohio Association of Nonprofit Organizations
- Orthopaedic Associates of New Orleans (New Orleans, Louisiana)
- Older Americans Nutrition Program
- Orienteering Association of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Orienteering Association of New South Wales (North Strathfield, New South Wales, Australia)
- Outside Applicant Non-Veteran (US military)
- Oklahoma Activist Network Workshop
- Organics Aotearoa New Zealand
- Objective Area Officer
- Office of Administrative Operations (US DOC)
- Office of Advocacy and Outreach (USDA)
- Office of Appellate Operations (US Social Security Administration)
- One Among Others
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Oregon Association of Naturopathic Physicians describes naturopathy as a blend of "centuries-old natural, nontoxic therapies with advances in the science of health and human systems, covering all aspects of family health from prenatal to geriatric care.