of Public Accountants, Low Country Chapter Hawaii Association of Public Accountants Idaho Association of Public Accountants Independent Accountants Association of Illinois Montana Society of Public Accountants Nebraska Society of Independent Accountants New Mexico Society of Public Accountants Oklahoma Society of Public Accountants Oregon Association of Independent Accountants Texas Association of Financial and Tax Specialists Wisconsin Association of Accountants The Scholarship Walks, sponsored by Robert Half/Accountemps of Menlo Park, Calif.
What does OAIA stand for?
OAIA stands for Oregon Association of Independent Accountants
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OAIA
We have 2 other meanings of OAIA in our Acronym Attic
- Other Accompanying Information (federal finances)
- Outdoor Advertising Incorporated
- Outlook Add-In
- Outside Air Intake
- Oxford Asymmetry International (pharmaceuticals)
- Österreichisches Archäologisches Institut (German: Austrian Archaeological Institute; Austria)
- Open Archives Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting
- Oakland Association of Insurance Agents (Oakland, CA)
- Ontario Association for Impact Assessment (Canada)
- Open Arm-Induced Antinociception
- Old-Age Insurance Benefits (US SSA)
- Orta Anadolu Ihracatçi Birlikleri (Central Anatolian Exporters Unions)
- Osama American in Bondage (Sam Time book)
- Ocwen Asset Investment Corporation
- Office Algérien Interprofessionnel des Céréales
- Office of Australian Industry Capability
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (Australia)
- Officers Armament and Instrument Courses (Nigerian army)
- Oficina Argentina de Implementación Conjunta
- Old American Insurance Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
These awards are made possible through the generous support given by the members of the Alaska Society of Independent Accountants, Arkansas Society of Public Accountants, Accounting, Financial and Tax Professionals of New Jersey, Hawaii Association of Public Accountants, Idaho Association of Public Accountants, Independent Accountants Society of Missouri, Minnesota Association of Public Accountants, Montana Society of Public Accountants, Nebraska Society of Independent Accountants, Oregon Association of Independent Accountants, Public Accountants Society of Colorado, Tennessee Association of Public Accountants, Texas Association of Financial and Tax Specialists, Washington Association of Accountants, Wisconsin Association of Accountants, and the Wyoming Association of Public Accountants.
5,000 Large Bronze Stone Donors Oregon Association of Independent Accountants (In memory of Richard Garlock) Mr.