Six Oregon-based organizations -- Acumentra Health, CareOregon, Oregon Association of Hospitals and Health Systems (OAHHS), Oregon Medical Association (OMA), Oregon Nurses Association (ONA), and the Oregon Patient Safety Commission -- have joined forces as the Oregon 5M Lives Network to promote and support the campaign in the state.
What does OAHHS stand for?
OAHHS stands for Oregon Association of Hospitals and Health Systems
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Oklahoma Appaloosa Horse Club (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Oklahoma Arabian Horse Club (Edmond, OK)
- Oklahoma Association for Home Care (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Ontario Association of Help Centres (Canada)
- Ottawa Area Housing Coalition (Ottawa, MI)
- Oklahoma Association of Health Care Providers (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Ontario Agricultural Hall of Fame (est. 1979; Ontario, Canada)
- Open Air Health Fair
- Oregon Animal Health Foundation (est. 1974)
- Ohio Academy of Holistic Health
- Obstructive Apnea-Hypopnea Index (sleep)
- Olivas Adobe Historical Interpreters (Ventura, CA)
- Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (Canada)
- Orienteering Association of Hong Kong
- Older Adult Health and Mood Questionnaire
- Ottawa Asian Heritage Month Society (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Office of Affordable Housing Preservation
- Office of Affordable Housing Programs (US HUD)
- Office of Archaeology and Historic Preservation (various locations)
- Ohio Association of Health Plans (Columbus, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 17, 2003 On behalf of its 61 member hospitals, Oregon Association of Hospitals and Health Systems (OAHHS), along with the Oregon Health Action Campaign (Salem), the OHSU Medical Group (Portland), Samaritan Health Physicians (Corvallis), McMinnville Surgical Associates (McMinnville), Trauma Specialists LLP (Portland) and McMinnville Women's Health Care (McMinnville) filed suit today against the Department of Human Services (DHS) to prevent it from delaying coverage and eliminating Medicaid payments for individuals who qualify for the Oregon Health Plan Standard (OHP Standard) program.