The Oregon Arts Commission awarded 18 grants totaling $349,014 in its multi-year Sustaining Oregon's Arts effort.
What does OAC stand for?
OAC stands for Oregon Arts Commission (est. 1967)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAC
We have 215 other meanings of OAC in our Acronym Attic
- Operational Affairs Committee (Universal Postal Union)
- Operations and Analysis Center
- Operator Assistance Centre (BT)
- Optical Active Cable
- Optimum Approach Cruise
- Oral Anticoagulant
- Oral Aspirin Challenge
- Orange Art Center (Pepper Pike, OH)
- Ordo Ab Chao (Latin: Order Out of Chaos)
- Oregon Agricultural College (est. 1907)
- Orenda Aerospace Corporation (Canada)
- Organizational Activity Code
- Original Airworthiness Certification
- Orthodox Anglican Church
- Osservatorio Astronomico Di Capodimonte (Italian: Astronomical Observatory of Capodimonte; Naples, Italy)
- Ottawa Athletic Club (Canada)
- Outdoor Activity Center (various locations)
- Outdoor Advertising Council
- Oversight and Accountability Commission (California)
- Owner Architect Contractor
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Ray of Hope in the West In Oregon, a portion of government arts funding has been restored by having the newly established Oregon Cultural Trust and the Oregon Arts Commission share operations.
Pimble's work has been acknowledged through fellowships from the Oregon Arts Commission, Idaho Commission on the Arts, and the National Endowment for the Arts.
She's received fellowships in poetry from Literary Arts and the Oregon Arts Commission to work on two new manuscripts ("Blue Fields" and "Burning and Ambiguous Gift") and several nominations for Pushcart prizes.
Eugene artist wins grant for solo show Eugene artist Brian Gillis has won a $1,500 individual grant from the Oregon Arts Commission.
Though it's housed at the UO, the program is fully funded by grants from the Oregon Arts Commission and the Oregon Cultural Trust.
Springfield school profiled in new report The Springfield Academy of Arts and Academics is among the Oregon people and arts institutions profiled in "Proficiency in the Arts and Beyond: Arts Learning in Oregon," a monograph that's just been published by the Oregon Arts Commission.