Oregon blueberry acreage has quadrupled in the past 10 years, according to the Oregon Agricultural Statistics Service, with farm sales exceeding $37 million last year.
What does OASS stand for?
OASS stands for Oregon Agricultural Statistics Service (Portland, OR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OASS
We have 9 other meanings of OASS in our Acronym Attic
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation (US DHHS)
- Ontario Association for the Supervision of Physical and Health Education (Canada)
- Overall Sound Pressure Level
- Ontario Association of Specialty Program Schools
- Older Adult Self-Report (Achenbach System of Empirically Based Assessment)
- Ordem Dos Arquitectos-Secção Regional do Norte (Portuguese: Order of Architects-Section Regional North)
- O-Acetyl-Serine Sulfhydrylase
- Office of Admissions and Student Services (School of Nursing; University of North Carolina; Chapel Hill, NC)
- One Army School System (US Army)
- Ontwerp en Analyse van Software Systemen
- Overt Agitation Severity Scale (neuroscience)
- Single-particle Spin-pairing Amplitude method
- Ohio Association of Secondary School Administrators
- Organization for Attempters and Survivors of Suicide
- Organization for Attempters and Survivors of Suicide in Interfaith Services (est. 1999; Gaithersburg, MD)
- Open Association Simplicity Sincerity Intuition Science Success (organization)
- Oklahoma Association of Secondary School Principals
- Office of Accessible Systems & Technology
- Office of Aeronautics & Space Technology
- Organismos Astikon Syginonion Thessalonikis (Greek: Organization of Urban Transportation of Thessaloniki)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the state's quintessential Christmas tree, the Douglas fir, soon may be surpassed by the upstart Noble, according to a recent survey by the Oregon Agricultural Statistics Service.
Eastern filbert blight is the main cause of a 5 percent drop in hazelnut operations since 2001, according to a recent survey by the Oregon Agricultural Statistics Service.