Families and their health care providers demanded the state-mandated spray records for those applications, as provided in Oregon Administrative Rules 629-620-0600.
What does OAR stand for?
OAR stands for Oregon Administrative Rules
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OAR
We have 124 other meanings of OAR in our Acronym Attic
- Operational Availability and Reliability
- Operations Assistance Request
- Operator Access Record (AT&T)
- Opportunities, Alternatives and Resources
- Optical Application Router (Atoga)
- Optically Pre-Amplified Receiver (Bellcore)
- Order Approving Replacement
- Order of Agape and Reconciliation
- Order of Augustinian Recollects (Religious Order)
- Ordnance Alteration Requirement
- Oregon Association of Realtors (Salem, OR)
- Organ at Risk
- Organizational/Team Achievement Recognition
- Organized Avalanche Response
- Original Aspect Ratio (for movies on DVD)
- Overall Capitalization Rate
- Overhead Administration Recovery
- Owner's Authorized Representative (various organizations)
- Österreichische Arbeitsgemeinschaft (German)
- Odyssey Adventure Racing Academy (Salem, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DEQ officials point out that Oregon Administrative Rules ban burning plastics in fires - just as they prohibit torching asbestos, tires and animal remains.
Oregon administrative rules set out the procedure for choosing a board president, and Kulongoski said he will work with the current board members on choosing a permanent replacement.
And the board, belatedly, has updated the actuarial tables (amending Chapter 459 of Oregon Administrative Rules 459-005-0055).
Hearing on proposed changes to Oregon administrative rules related to granting easements on state land and eliminating rules regarding temporary use permits.
New Oregon Administrative Rules are being written to help guide other counties that may be interested in trying the program, and Lane County's commissioners were briefed by the Land Management Division staff this week.