The Titanic is, of course, a sacramental Mystery whose scattered wreckage lies in the deep, the waters that symbolize the mysterious and the ineffable that are, in fact, aspects of the ordinary time of each of our lives.
What does OT stand for?
OT stands for Ordinary Time (Catholicism)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OT
We have 40 other meanings of OT in our Acronym Attic
- Optical Transceiver
- Optical Translator
- Optical Transponder
- Optimality Theory (linguistics)
- Oral Testimony
- Orascom Telecom Holding SAE (stock symbol)
- Orbital Telescope
- Orchestra Toronto (Canada)
- Order Taker
- Order Type (mathematics)
- Oregon Trail
- Oregon Trunk Railway
- Organisasi Terlarang (Indonesian: prohibited organization)
- Organizational Training (Process Area; Capability Maturity Model Integration)
- Orientation Tour
- Original Tracing
- Original Trainer (Pokemon)
- Original Trilogy (Star Wars)
- Orquesta Típica (Spanish: Typical Orchestra)
- Ortho Technician
Samples in periodicals archive:
The last day of Ordinary Time concludes the Liturgical Year with the feast of Christ the King.
Coun Jones said: "It is despicable and unethical if hoteliers and restaurateurs are charging customers an exorbitant price for Christmas dinner and then only paying minimum wage at ordinary time to their hardworking staff.
The rest of the year between Pentecost and Advent is called Ordinary Time, from the word ordinal which means counted time.
Byline: The Register-Guard In ordinary times, it's reasonable to conclude that 10 years on a local school board is plenty - a decade should be long enough for a member to make whatever contributions she can bring to the school system, and it becomes time to turn to someone with fresh ideas.