Using Ordinary Least Squares regression analysis, the study found that a grade incentive to complete assignments boosted the exam performance of academically average freshman students but not those who were academically above or below average, or of any other class standing.
What does OLSR stand for?
OLSR stands for Ordinary Least Squares Regression
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OLSR
We have 3 other meanings of OLSR in our Acronym Attic
- Operational Logistics Support Partnership (US NATO)
- Operational Logistics Support Plan
- Optical Label-Switched Path
- Organizational Leadership and Supervision (study course; Indiana University-Purdue University at Fort Wayne)
- Other Local Service Provider (telecommunications)
- Official Languages Support Programs Branch (Canada)
- Ordinary Least Squares
- On Link State Routing
- Optical Label Switched Router
- Optimized Link State Routing (protocol)
- Optimized Link State Routing Daemon
- Optimized Link State Routing Protocol
- Office of Learning Support Services (Terra Community College; Fremont, OH)
- Omaha Lounge Suit Society
- Online Learning Strategies Scale
- Open License Software Supplement (Santa Cruz Operation)
- Operational Logistics Support Summary (US DoD)
- Our Lady Star of the Sea (Solomons, MD)
- Overseas Limited Storage Site
- O Le Siosiomaga Society Inc. (founded in 1990)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Topics included Organising Data Analysis & Recoding, Missing Data & Scale-Building, Basic Hypothesis Testing & Introduction to Ordinary Least Squares Regression, as well as Ordinary Least Squares Regression & Secrets to Data Presentation.
We analyzed the data using ordinary least squares regression analysis and quantile regression (Koenker & Bassett, 1978).
Ordinary least squares regression assumes the response variable is continuous, so would be inappropriate in this instance.
INITIAL REGRESSION ANALYSIS To explore the relationship between jump bidding and car characteristics, an ordinary least squares regression is applied.
This differs from ordinary least squares regression by utilizing distinct constants and regression parameters for each point, rather than 'global' parameters.
Occasionally some advanced topics, such as ordinary least squares regression, are introduced without enough preparatory information.
In an ordinary least squares regression analysis that controlled only for demographic characteristics, the higher the sexual media diet score, the more precoital behaviors black teenagers reported at follow-up.