Their topics include estimating the correlation between two variables when individuals are measured repeatedly, standard errors for ordinary least squares estimates of parameters in structural equation modeling, nonparametric Bayesian modeling of item response curves with a three-parameter logistic prior mean, a simulation paradigm for evaluating approximate fit, and applying components analysis to attitudinal segmentation.
What does OLSQ stand for?
OLSQ stands for Ordinary Least Squares
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Orthopaedic Laser Society of North America
- Office of the Legal Services Ombudsman (UK)
- Old Spanish National Historic Trail (US National Park Service)
- On-Line Service Provider
- Operational Logistics Support Partnership (US NATO)
- Operational Logistics Support Plan
- Optical Label-Switched Path
- Organizational Leadership and Supervision (study course; Indiana University-Purdue University at Fort Wayne)
- Other Local Service Provider (telecommunications)
- Official Languages Support Programs Branch (Canada)
- On Link State Routing
- Optical Label Switched Router
- Optimized Link State Routing (protocol)
- Ordinary Least Squares Regression
- Optimized Link State Routing Daemon
- Optimized Link State Routing Protocol
- Office of Learning Support Services (Terra Community College; Fremont, OH)
- Omaha Lounge Suit Society
- Online Learning Strategies Scale
- Open License Software Supplement (Santa Cruz Operation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using Ordinary Least Squares regression analysis, the study found that a grade incentive to complete assignments boosted the exam performance of academically average freshman students but not those who were academically above or below average, or of any other class standing.
The particular regression models were fixed-effect regression models, an extension of ordinary least squares regression that is able to account for both observed and some unobserved variables.
We use a nonlinear instrumental variables procedure when rational expectations are assumed and nonlinear ordinary least squares procedure when the Greenbook forecasts are used.
Empirical Framework We first estimated naive ordinary least squares equations without considering the simultaneous relationship of ITL and OC.
What can one say about cross-country foreign direct investment (FDI) using panel data and ordinary least squares regressions?
The estimates of meal share and exercise are calculated using ordinary least squares (OLS).