I am interested in a 'with-profits annuity' as this seems to give me higher income than an ordinary annuity and with the possibility of some growth.
What does OA stand for?
OA stands for Ordinary Annuity
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OA
We have 57 other meanings of OA in our Acronym Attic
- Orbital/Orbiter Assembly
- Orbiter Ancillary
- Orchestra Atlanta (Atlanta, GA)
- Order Administration
- Order of Architects (Portugal)
- Order of Australia
- Order of Avalon (gaming)
- Order of the Arrow (National Honor Society of the Boy Scouts of America)
- Ordered Aggregate (Differentiated Services Protocol)
- Ordering Activity
- Organization and Administration
- Organizational Assessment
- Organizing Authority (various organizations)
- Oriental Adventures (gaming)
- Orientation Advisor (school)
- Orienteering Australia (Australian Capital Territory)
- Origin Agent (transportation industry)
- Original Article
- Orthogonal Acceleration (mass spectrometry)
- Orthogonal Array
Samples in periodicals archive:
08 (5) The computation and application of the exclusion ratio, the annual gain recognized and the annual ordinary annuity income was as follows: (a) The expected return was $72,720, which was the $7,200 annual proceeds multiplied by F's 10.
Value of stock / Present worth of annuity factor = Annual PASS payment Once the annual PASS payment is determined, the transferor's income taxation of the payment is divided into three components: capital gain, non-taxable recovery of stock basis and ordinary annuity income.