He was also ordered to appear at Warwick Crown Court at a later date.
What does OTA stand for?
OTA stands for Ordered to Appear (legal courts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OTA
We have 167 other meanings of OTA in our Acronym Attic
- Operational Transconductor Amplifier
- Optical Telescope Assembly
- Optical Transition Amplitude
- Optical Trapping Applications
- Optical Tube Assembly (telescopes)
- Oracle Training Administrator/Administration
- Oracle Transport Agent
- Orascom Telecom Algerie (est; 1998; various locations)
- Orchard Training Area
- Order to Acceptance (project management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
David Nicholas Walters, 18, of Spinney Close, Ely, had admitted stealing a pushchair, valued at pounds 209, from a Mothercare store on January 6 and had been ordered to appear at Cardiff Magistrates' Court on January 24.
Mr Kerruish, 36, has been ordered to appear at a solicitors' disciplinary tribunal in London but all attempts to contact him have so far failed.
As a result of this incident, the pilot has been grounded and ordered to appear before an Aviator's Disposition Board.