He is currently Chairman and CEO of Equitant, the innovator and premier provider of fully integrated Order-to-Cash (O2C[TM]) Outsourcing for Global 1000 corporations.
What does O2C stand for?
O2C stands for Order-To-Cash
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of O2C
- Orchestra One (Kent, UK)
- Organized Naval Reserve Seagoing (US Navy)
- Ocean's Eleven (2001 movie)
- Object Oriented
- Optimization Level 2 (computer programming)
- Organized Naval Reserve Aviation (US Navy)
- Superoxide Anion Radical
- Oscar Two Alpha (call sign of Clanton, Al, USA Airport at Gragg-Wade Airfield)
- Object to See
- Oxford to Cambridge Arc (UK; development initiative)
- Originate-to-Distribute (business model)
- Oxygen Dilution Method
- Object Oriented Design and Development for Mechanical Computer-Aided Engineering
- Oxyhemoglobin (form of hemoglobin)
- Object Oriented Interfaces
- Office 2000 (Microsoft)
- Office 2000 Macro Virus
- Out to Lunch
- Order of Military Medical Merit (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Equitant made the move in order to focus on its outsourcing service for the Order-To-Cash process among Global 1000 companies.