Order of Prince Edward Island Recipients Announced The 2011 recipients of the Order of Prince Edward Island were announced recently by the Chancellor of the Order, Barbara A.
What does OPEI stand for?
OPEI stands for Order of Prince Edward Island (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OPEI
We have 1 other meaning of OPEI in our Acronym Attic
- Oregon Piranha Exotic Fish Exhibit
- Office of Public Education Facilities Modernization (Washington, DC)
- Ohio Program Evaluators' Group
- Ojibway Power and Energy Group (Canada)
- Organic Products Exporters Group, Inc. (New Zealand)
- Office of Program Evaluation and Government Accountability (Maine)
- Office of Policy, Economics and Innovation (US EPA)
- Office of Prevention and Early Intervention (Delaware)
- Office of Public Education and Interpretation (African Burial Ground; New York, NY)
- Operational Programme Enterprise and Innovations (conference)
- Outdoor Power Equipment Institute, Inc.
- Office of Postsecondary Education Identification (code)
- Office of Postsecondary Education Identifier
- Office of Planning, Evaluation, and Institutional Research (University of Tennessee at Chattanooga)
- Office and Professional Employees International Union (labor union)
- Ocean Prediction Experimental Laboratory (University of Miami; Miami, FL)
- Offizieller Pfusch Eines Lehrlings (German: Official Botch One Apprentice)
- Ohne Power Ewig Loser (German: Without Power Eternal Loser)
- One Perfect Everlasting Luxury (Denmark)
- Onomasticon Provinciarum Europae Latinarum (Latin text)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Order of Prince Edward Island The 2010 recipients of the Order of Prince Edward Island were honoured at a special investiture ceremony at Government House on October 6, 2010.
The 2010 recipients of the Order of Prince Edward Island were announced on June 18, 2010.