McGregor received many awards, including National Aboriginal Achievement Award for Lifetime Achievement, the Order of Ontario, the X/il1iam P.
What does OOnt stand for?
OOnt stands for Order of Ontario
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of OOnt in our Acronym Attic
- Out of Network (health insurance)
- Out of Nowhere
- Oberösterreichische Nachrichten (newspaper in Linz, Austria)
- Oönachrichten (newspaper in Linz, Austria)
- Ohio Organization for Nurse Executives
- Oklahoma Organization of Nurse Executives
- Oregon Organization of Nurse Executives
- Object-Oriented Network Fragment
- Object-Oriented Network Knowledge Base (computing)
- Object-Oriented Network Programming
Samples in periodicals archive:
A few months ago, Shoichet was awarded an Order of Ontario, adding to a veritable charm bracelet of endowments that includes Canada Research Chair in Tissue Engineering, Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada and of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, as well as Killam and Steacie fellowships.
Presented chronologically from Gagnon's initial work experience in 1951 when he was treated as an odd outsider to his receiving the Governor General's Caring Canadian Award in 2004 and the Order of Ontario in 2009, the work is an amalgamation of Gagnon's memories and Larmour's research.
The Order of Ontario is considered the province's highest honor.
She received many other awards and recognitions including the Pearson Peace Medal in 1987, an Honorary Doctorate of Divinity from Queen's University in 1990, and the Order of Ontario in 1992.
Veteran Toronto-based producer Ralph Ellis, founder of Ellis Enterprises and KEG Productions (producer of hundreds of films and TV specials about Canada's wildlife since 1964), was awarded the Order of Ontario earlier this year and will be inducted into the Order of Canada for his contribution to mass media.
Last year, Sam received the Order of Ontario, and a few months later, the Ministry of Aboriginal Affairs named its resource library after Sam George.