Further, the Bureau has obtained an independent government cost estimate based on the changes to the FDCA program's scope, which is nearly $600 million less than the contractor's rough order of magnitude estimate.
What does OME stand for?
OME stands for Order of Magnitude Estimate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OME
We have 61 other meanings of OME in our Acronym Attic
- Open Microscopy Environment
- Operational Maneuver Element (US DoD)
- Operational Mission Environment
- Optical Multiservice Edge (Nortel)
- Optimal Manning Experiment (US Navy)
- Options Made Easy
- Optronics & Missile Electronics (UK)
- Oral Mechanism Examination (speech pathology)
- Oral Motor Exercises (used in speech pathology)
- Orbital Maneuvering Engine
- Original Manufacturer Equipment
- Osaka Mercantile Exchange
- Osteopathic Medical Education
- Otitis Media with Effusion
- Outer Mailing Envelope (marketing)
- Overall Machine Efficiency (paper production)
- Ohio Mid-Eastern Regional Education Service Agency
- Ohio Mid-Eastern Regional Education Service Agency (school districts services)
- Office of Minority Educational Affairs (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Ohio Municipal Electric Association (Columbus, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Studies in areas where uncertainties prohibit precise estimates would benefit from the development of tools and uncertainty analyses that can provide at least an order of magnitude estimate.