The 42-year-old was also named Wisden Cricketer of the Year in 1998, won the Allan Border Medal in 2000 and was named a member of the Order of Australia in 2008.
What does OA stand for?
OA stands for Order of Australia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OA
We have 57 other meanings of OA in our Acronym Attic
- Oral Administration (medicine and educational testing)
- Orange Anime (Florida japanese culture and media club)
- Orbit Area
- Orbital Analyst
- Orbital/Orbiter Assembly
- Orbiter Ancillary
- Orchestra Atlanta (Atlanta, GA)
- Order Administration
- Order of Architects (Portugal)
- Order of Avalon (gaming)
- Order of the Arrow (National Honor Society of the Boy Scouts of America)
- Ordered Aggregate (Differentiated Services Protocol)
- Ordering Activity
- Ordinary Annuity
- Organization and Administration
- Organizational Assessment
- Organizing Authority (various organizations)
- Oriental Adventures (gaming)
- Orientation Advisor (school)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rolf, who was appointed Officer of the Order of Australia in the Queen's Birthday Honours list this year, received his award at the Australian High Commission.
Murray was awarded the Centenary Medal for his contribution in the areas of banking and corporate governance, and was appointed an Officer of the Order of Australia in 2007, the report said.
She also befriends one of the most celebrated Aborigine women in Australia, 71-year-old Peggy Patrick, to discover she is the only Australian to be awarded the Order of Australia and, at the same time, registered homeless.
He was presented an Order of Australia Medal by Victorian Governor John Landy and an Australian Sports Medal by Prime Minister John Howard.