M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2007 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The Sterling Order Management solution from Sterling Commerce, a subsidiary of US communications holding company AT&T Inc (NYSE:T), has been selected by Borders Direct LLC, a subsidiary of Borders Group Inc (NYSE:BGP), as the order fulfilment base for its Borders.
What does OMS stand for?
OMS stands for Order Management Solution (software)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OMS
We have 257 other meanings of OMS in our Acronym Attic
- Optically Modulated Scatterer
- Optimal Management Strategy
- Optimum Mass System (tennis racket)
- Optimum Mode Selection
- Oracle Management Server
- Oracle Media Server
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Orbital Maintenance System
- Orbital Maneuvering System
- Order Management Software
- Order Management System
- Ordnance Management System
- Oregon Mycological Society
- Organic Mass Spectrometry
- Organic Matter Solubles
- Organic Mental Syndrome (neurological disorder)
- Organisation Main Secrète (French)
- Organisation Mondiale de la Santé (World Health Organization)
- Organisation Mondiale pour la Santé (French: World Health Organization)
- Organização Mundial de Saúde
Samples in periodicals archive:
The pricing flexibility and configurable approval, shipping and fulfillment options provide a complete distributed order management solution.