com Software provider Aestiva Software has announced that its Aestiva Purchase Order, a multi-user purchase order management software for medium-to-large enterprises, now includes a free mobile access mode.
What does OMS stand for?
OMS stands for Order Management Software
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OMS
We have 257 other meanings of OMS in our Acronym Attic
- Optical Multiplex Section
- Optically Modulated Scatterer
- Optimal Management Strategy
- Optimum Mass System (tennis racket)
- Optimum Mode Selection
- Oracle Management Server
- Oracle Media Server
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Orbital Maintenance System
- Orbital Maneuvering System
- Order Management Solution (software)
- Order Management System
- Ordnance Management System
- Oregon Mycological Society
- Organic Mass Spectrometry
- Organic Matter Solubles
- Organic Mental Syndrome (neurological disorder)
- Organisation Main Secrète (French)
- Organisation Mondiale de la Santé (World Health Organization)
- Organisation Mondiale pour la Santé (French: World Health Organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The latest version adds order management software that enables the user to process and track orders, manage customer and prospect information, print out documentation and address labels and follow up sales leads and enquiries.