Santos said, the goal is to reduce the company's order lead time from seven-to-10 business days to five, and increase commercial sales of such products as bank teller stations and hotel reception desks.
What does OLT stand for?
OLT stands for Order Lead Time (logistics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OLT
We have 69 other meanings of OLT in our Acronym Attic
- One Last Thing
- Online Learning and Teaching (Queensland University of Technology, Australia)
- Online Training
- Only Legal Transitions
- Operation Land Transfer
- Operational Level Task
- Operations Leadership Team (various organizations)
- Optical Layup Template
- Optical Leak Test
- Optical Line Termination
- Organização de Local de Trabalho (Portuguese: Organization of Work)
- Organización de Lucha por la Tierra (Spanish: Organization of Struggle for Land; Paraguay)
- Orlando Lutheran Towers (Orlando, FL)
- Orthotopic Liver Transplantation
- Osteochondral Lesion of the Tibia
- Ostfriesische Lufttransport GmbH (Emden, Germany airline)
- Overwhelmingly Large Telescope
- Owners, Landlords, and Tenants (insurance)
- Omniscient Labeled Transition Finite-State Vector Quantization
- Oak Lawn Tennis Association (Dallas, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It will increase facility throughput capacity and productivity, and shorten order lead time required.
2] supply and demand worldwide remain tight, and as a result, 30-day order lead time for all Tiona products remains in effect for all regions.
Its true modular architecture slashes system manufacturing time by one-third, reducing order lead time and shortening startup time in customer fabs.
Developments that might be expected to foster a faster buildup, such as some lengthening of order lead times and rising pressures on capacity in some industries, had not led to the strengthening in inventory investment that had characterized comparable stages of previous business cycle expansions.
Astor Wax, a Doraville, GA-based manufacturer of specialty waxes and petroleum-based products for rubber and plastics, is expanding its Marshall, TX, specialty wax plant with the installation of five blenders and an extra 700,000 pounds of raw material tankage to shorten customer order lead times.