In numbers: - 6,500 number of UAE affordable homes - 42,000 Arabtec employees - $6bn Current order book value 2013 ITP Business Publishing Ltd.
What does OBV stand for?
OBV stands for Order Book Value (business/finance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OBV
We have 11 other meanings of OBV in our Acronym Attic
- Open Below the Upper Bollinger Band (stocks)
- Office of the Board for Undergraduate Studies (various locations)
- Orthopedic Brace Upright Support
- Oxford Brookes University Sub-Aqua Club
- Obligated Volunteer (Vietnam era term of service classification for certain Army officers)
- On Balance Volume (market momentum indicator that relates volume to price change; developed by Joseph Granville)
- On Board Video
- Operation Black Vote (UK)
- Orbital Boost Vehicle
- Organic Bamboo Velour (cloth product)
- Österr Bridgesport Verband (Austrian Bridge Federation)
- Outside Broadcast Van (various companies)
- Oxidizer Bleed Valve (US NASA)
- Österreichische Beamtenversicherung (German)
- On-Board Visual Aimer Continuation Trainer
- Outer Banks Visitors Bureau (North Carolina)
- Object Based Video Coding
- Operation Black Vote Canada (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Office for the Blind and Visually Impaired (Wisconsin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We note that order book value is growing (it was $761m at the end of 3Q, representing 38% growth ytd) and that margins started to improve in 3Q.
The total order book value, excluding completions to date and joint ventures, was pounds 960m at July 1, compared to pounds 932m last year.
The current order book value, for new vessels and refit projects at ADSB is around Dh3 billion, William.
And the company said yesterday its order book value at the end of June 2007 had increased to pounds 60m from pounds 55m at the same time last year, so future prospects look good.