Byline: ANI Washington, December 3 (ANI): Astronomers have used the Suzaku orbiting X-ray observatory to discover the largest known reservoir of rare metals in the universe.
What does OXRO stand for?
OXRO stands for Orbiting X-Ray Observatory
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Oxidative Phosphorylation (metabolic pathway)
- Open XML (Extenisble Markup Language) Paper Specification (computer document format)
- Offices of Air Force, Army, and Navy Research
- Official Exchange Rate (currency)
- Owens Cross Roads (Owens Cross Roads, Alabama)
- Oxaliplatin (chemotherapy drug)
- Oxiana Limited (stock symbol)
- Oxnard / Ventura, CA, USA - Oxnard Airport (Airport Code)
- oxidatively damaged red blood cells
- Oxford Review of Economic Policy
- Objective X-Ray Crystal Spectrometer
- Open Xchange Server (Novell)
- OPRO X Server
- Oxygen Sensor
- Old Xaverians Soccer Club (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Outdoor Cross Training
- Occidental College (California)
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation (stock symbol)
- OxyContin (slang for prescription drug; aka OC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The orbiting X-ray observatory ROSAT ended its mission (154: 379).
Using data from the orbiting X-ray observatory ROSAT, Halpern and Holt showed that the X-ray source in the same neighborhood as Geminga pulsates with a 0.