This book serves as a mini-textbook on the strategies and securities used in the investment of the Orange County Investment Pool.
What does OCIP stand for?
OCIP stands for Orange County Investment Pool (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OCIP
We have 27 other meanings of OCIP in our Acronym Attic
- Oil Companies International Marine Forum
- On-Chip Interconnection Network
- Orange County Interfaith Network (California)
- Orienteering Cincinnati (Orienteering Club of Cincinnati, Ohio, USA)
- Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Opleidings Centrum Initiële Opleidingen (Dutch Army Basic Training Centre)
- Outsourced Chief Investment Officer
- Offensive Capability Improvement Program
- On-Campus Interview Program (law school admissions)
- Orange County Industrial Plastics
- Owner Contractor Insurance Program
- Owner Controlled Insurance Programs
- Omani Centre for Investment Promotion and Export Development
- Office of Critical Infrastructure Protection and Emergency Preparedness (Canada)
- Oxford County Injury Prevention Team
- Orange Coast IBM PC User Group (Costa Mesa, CA)
- Office of Community and Intergovernmental Relations
- Operational Capability Improvement Request
- Orange County International Raceway (1967-1983; Irvine, California)
- Other Criminal Intelligence Requirement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Orange County was the biggest participant in the Orange County Investment Pool, which managed approximately $22 billion on behalf of 187 municipalities, school districts and other agencies--both in and outside the county.
Have their practices changed since the Orange County investment pool filed for bankruptcy?