Materials and methods The Orange County Health Care Agency initiated enhanced surveillance for human cases of pandemic H1N1 on April 24, 2009.
What does OCHCA stand for?
OCHCA stands for Orange County Health Care Agency (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Ottawa-Carleton Headstart Association for Preschools (Canada)
- Orange County Hispanic Bar Association (California)
- Ottawa-Carleton Home Builders Association (Canada)
- Orange County Hiking and Backpacking Club (Irvine, CA)
- Occidental Chemical Holding Corporation (Texas)
- Old Cranleighan Hockey Club (UK)
- On-Campus Housing Council (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Oregon Commission on Historic Cemeteries (Oregon Parks and Recreation Department)
- Oscoda Community Health Center (Oscoda, Michigan)
- Ottawa Community Housing Corporation (Canada)
- Ohio Council for Home Care and Hospice (est. 1965; trade association)
- Office of the Chief Human Capital Officer
- Oregon Coalition of Health Care Purchasers (Portland, OR; healthcare)
- Oakland County Health Division (Oakland County, MI; Department of Health & Human Services)
- Obsessive Compulsive Hoarding Disorder (behavioral science)
- Ocean County Health Department (New Jersey)
- Okanogan County Health District (Washington)
- Orange County Health Department
- Original Content HD (High Definition)
- Ottawa-Carleton Health Department (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other financial partners include the County of Orange, the Orange County Health Care Agency, The Irvine Company and U.