I look forward to congratulating my fellow nominees in person at the lunch event hosted by the Orange County Business Journal in June,” says Orange County Estate Planning Lawyer, Darlynn Morgan.
What does OCBJ stand for?
OCBJ stands for Orange County Business Journal (Irvine, CA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Online Computer Buying Guide (est. 1993)
- Orange County Board Gamers (Irvine, CA)
- Ontario Coloured Bean Growers Association (Canada)
- Oxford County Board of Health (Canada)
- Onslow Carteret Behavioral Healthcare Services
- Ohio Consolidated Builders, Inc. (Cleveland, OH)
- Orange County Bancorp Inc. (Middletown, NY)
- Outgoing Call Barring
- Old Cabbagetown Business Improvement Area (Toronto, Canada)
- Ontario Cognos BI Group
- Overijssels Centrum Beeldende Kunsten (Dutch: Overijssels Visual Arts Center; The Netherlands)
- Office of Community-Based Learning (various schools)
- Ouachita County Branch Library (Camden, AR)
- Oxboro Community Branch Library (Bloomington, MN)
- Orange County Biomedical Equipment Technicians Society
- Ontario Cancer Biomarker Network (est. 2005; Ontario, Canada)
- Oregon Coast Business Network
- Organisation Commune Benin-Niger des Chemins de fer et des Transports
- Organisation Commune Benin-Niger des Chemins de Fer et des Transports (French: Benin-Niger Railway and Transport Organization).
- Office of Communications Business Opportunities
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wayne Pinnell, Dean Samsvick, Roger Weninger explained how new financial regulations could affect accountants in the July 19 Orange County Business Journal .
Rick Reiff Executive Editor Orange County Business Journal Irvine, CA Attention College Students reason is accepting applications for the 2003 Burton C.
Source: Dana Point officials move to evolve beyond tourism base by David Elbaum, Orange County Business Journal, v16 n17 (Apr 1993) pSR-10, Newport Beach, CA: Scott Publications.
The Orange County Business Journal Book of Lists is the most definitive listing of the companies that make up Orange County's economy.